Trik Setting Mengetik Dengan Suara / Voice di Windows 10 Tanpa Aplikasi
Kali ini kaksupy berikan trik canggih Trik Setting Mengetik Dengan Suara / Voice di Windows 10 Tanpa Aplikasi, cara ini biasa digunakan untuk mengetik dengan suara anda di windows 10 tanpa aplikasi, 100% di jamin langsung running.
Mengetik dengan Suara offline di PC Cara menulis Tanpa mengetik di HP Cara mengetik dengan Suara di Windows 8 Aplikasi mengetik dengan suara di Word Cara mengetik dengan Suara di power point Cara mengetik dengan suara di Google Docs di hp.
Ini dia caranya Mengetik Dengan Suara / Voice di Windows 10 Tanpa Aplikasi :
Referensi From https://www.howtogeek.com
This is Step to Enable Dictation and Speech Recognition in Windows 10
Microsoft’s dictation software is a useful way to write text quickly in Windows 10 using the Windows+h keyboard shortcut.
But it may not already be enabled by default on your system, so you may have to make a quick trip to settings to enable it. Begin by opening Windows Settings. To do so, open your Start menu and click the gear icon.
Berikut Caranya :
1. You can also get there by pressing Windows+i on your keyboard.
2. In Settings, click “Ease of Access.”
3. Klik Trun On speech Recognition
Keep in mind speech recognition is only available in a few languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, and Japanese. To perform this action quickly, hit Windows+Ctrl+s to toggle speech recognition on or off instantly.
Baca juga : Canggih Dan Manis Si Windows 11
When you toggle speech recognition on for the first time, you will need to set it up to recognize your voice.
To perform the initial microphone setup, hook up either a headset microphone, desktop microphone, or other peripheral mics. Then follow the on-screen prompt to choose and calibrate your microphone. We recommend using a headset mic for dictation software.
Once the headset is connected, say the on-screen phrase into your microphone, so the system will capture your voice and be able to recognize it while using the program.
Finish up by selecting whether or not you want to allow the computer to review documents and email to help it improve speech recognition accuracy.
Once the setup is complete, you’re ready to begin typing with your voice!
Begin speaking into your microphone. Speak in complete, deliberate sentences. You can say whatever you like, and you’ll see it typed on the screen as you go along. Here are some tips while you dictate:
- Punctuation: To add punctuation, say the name of the punctuation mark you want to use as you work. For example, say “period” to place a period at the end of a sentence, or say “comma,” “E-M dash,” “semicolon,” “exclamation point,” or “question mark” to add those punctuation makes to your document.
- Parentheses: For parentheses, say “open parentheses” to start a parenthetical phrase and “close parenthesis” to end the phrase.
- Numerical Values: Say “numerical” followed by a number to type out the numerical values.
- Navigating Paragraphs: To move to the next paragraph, say “next line” or “next paragraph.”
- Deleting Text: To delete words, say “delete,” followed by the word you want to delete. You can also say “delete previous sentence” to get rid of an entire sentence you no longer wish to keep in the document.
- Selecting: To select a word, say “select,” followed by the word you wish to highlight.
- Move to Beginning or End of Sentence: If you want to go to the beginning or end of a sentence, say “go to start of the sentence” or “go to the end of the sentence. This also works for navigating paragraphs and the start or end of a document.